Sundown at the Grove
- Presented By: Southwest Airlines
- Dates: July 5, 2017 - August 30, 2017
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Discovery Green
- Address: 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010
- Time: 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Sundown at The Grove presented by Southwest Airlines returns for its sixth summer season with a new twist! Every Wednesday evening between July 5 and August 30, guest will enjoy samples from featured local craft breweries served with savory food pairings. Prefer wine over craft beer? Not a problem. Debuting this year, wine and food pairings will also be available!
Menu items will be crafted by The Grove’s own talented Executive Sous Chef, Ernesto Villareal, and will feature live action, made-to-order food stations. Spinning on the deck will be Houston’s known, DJ Sun.
This year’s series offers an exciting lineup of featured breweries including:
- July 5th – Mexico City – 8th Wonder
- July 12th – New York – Back Pew
- July 19th – San Jose – SpindleTap
- July 26th – Atlanta – Platypus
- Aug 2nd – Denver – St. Arnold
- Aug 9th – Los Angeles – Oasis
- Aug 16th – Belize – Southern Star
- Aug 23rd – Chicago – Under the Radar
- Aug 30th – New Orleans – Karbach
Entry fee is $20 and includes reedemable tickets for guest to customize their experience, choosing which craft brews and food pairings to sample, skip or savor again. Additional tickets are available at $2.50 each to allow people to get more of what they loved! Tickets are transferable from week to week. Tickets can be purchased online here, or at the door upon arrival.
For more information, go to thegrovehouston.com/sundown or follow us on Twitter using @SundownGrove.