The ICE powered by Green Mountain Energy
- Presented By: Green Mountain Energy
- Dates: November 18, 2017 - January 21, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Discovery Green
- Address: 1500 McKinney Street, Houston, TX 77010
- Time: 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
- Price: $14 regular admission (available onsite only) $17 online tickets (not available on Cheap Skate Nights) Tickets include tax and skate rental.
The ICE is the largest outdoor ice skating surface in the Southwest. Discovery Green uses water from Kinder Lake to freeze the ice, and all equipment runs on renewable energy. ****Hours of Operation ****Monday–Thursday: 5pm–10pmFriday-5pm–11pmSaturday & School Holidays-11am–11pmSunday-11am–8pmThanksgiving Day-11am.–11pm Christmas & New Year’s Day-1pm–7pmChristmas & New Year’s Eve-11am–7pm Martin Luther King Day-11am–10pm*School holidays include: Nov. 20–24, Dec. 25–29, Jan. 1–5 and Jan. 15**The ICE will be closed to the public after 4 p.m. on Dec. 10 and Jan. 21****Tickets******** ****$14 regular admission (available onsite only)$17 online tickets (not available on Cheap Skate Nights)$8 Cheap Skate (valid Mondays Nov. 27–Dec. 18 and Jan. 8)Tickets include tax and skate rental. Sales support the Discovery Green Conservancy. See website for details on available discounts.