Walker Street Kitchen Social Hour & Dinner
- Dates: September 21, 2018 - December 31, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Walker Street Kitchen
- Address: 1777 walker st., Houston, TX 77010
- Time: 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Walker Street Kitchen, Marriott Marquis Houston’s signature restaurant inspired by the many different flavor profiles from the diversity of Houston, is opening its doors for social hour and dinner service for the first time ever on Monday, September 17.
Social hour, available Monday – Saturday from 4:00pm – 6:00pm, will feature half-off appetizers such as Crab Dip (jumbo lump, artichoke, red bell pepper, togarahi, anise, scallions, toast), and Korean BBQ Shrimp (Korean BBQ prawn, blistered shishito pepper, cauliflower rice), as well half-priced canned local beers, daily wine specials, and half-priced crafted cocktails such as Blush (Titos, Aperol, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, simple syrup), and Orchard (Bullet Rye, simple syrup, apple bitters, and angostura bitters).
Walker Street Kitchen utilizes fresh and locally sourced ingredients to craft dishes with Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, and classic coastal Southern Texas influence. Highlights of the new dinner menu, available Monday Saturday from 5:00pm – 10:00pm
Dinner highlights include:
- · Fried Red Snapper ($28) Vietnamese style fried fish with baby bok choy, Asian slaw, and fish fumet
- · Prime Filet ($40) with sweet potato puree, roasted root vegetable, and Walker Street Kitchen butter
- · Pot Roast ($24) beef cheek with hard roasted roots and sweet potato puree