Water Play at Kinder Lake
- Dates: July 8, 2019 - November 2, 2019
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Discovery Green
- Address: 1500 McKinney Street, Houston, TX
- Phone: (713) 400-7336
- Time: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Price: $5
Kayaking on Kinder Lake at Discovery Green® is a fun and easy way to try out this water sport beneath the shadow of the Houston skyline. Leisurely kayak the shallow Kinder Lake and enjoy all the fish swimming beneath the surface. Kayak and R/C sail boat rentals is provided by Bayou City Adventures and subject to weather conditions. If you have any questions, or would like more information please call 713-538-7433.
Times and Dates:
You can kayak every Saturday and Sunday on the lake throughout the fall from 11am-7pm.
Facts to know before you go:
- No RSVP required. Kayak rides are $5 per person. (Includes kayak rental and ride)
- Children must be signed in by a parent or guardian, no exceptions.
- Parents, you don't have to ride if you do not want to. The kayaks will be limited to two children and a guide OR one adult, one child and a guide. (3-person maximum) You can hire a guide for $5 to ride with your children.
- Each ride will consist of 15 minutes around Kinder Lake.
- Wear clothes you don't mind getting wet! Life jackets will be provided to all guests
- Only approved kayaks rented through Bayou City Adventures can be used on Kinder Lake
R/C Sail Boat Rentals
R/C Sail Boats are available weekends 10am- 30 minutes prior to sunset. The cost is $5 per boat for 15 minutes.
PLEASE NOTE :
Rentals are subject to weather conditions such as rain or lightning at the discretion of Bayou City Adventures.